Back to job search
Combustion Service Engineer
about 3 years ago
To provide a first class UK-wide engineering support service to a customer base across diverse industries. A truly mobile role, service engineers respond to planned and ad-hoc issues to ensure minimal customer impact.
- Provide engineering assistance for planned annual boiler inspections and burner services.
- Attending ad-hoc breakdowns and customer problems, providing quick and accurate diagnosis and solutions.
- Commissioning of new equipment and warranty repairs.
- Maximising opportunities to promote the Manufacturer services
- Playing a key role in the wider Service Engineer team, providing colleague support as required.
- Timely completion of documentation including reports and timesheets.
- Qualified commercial gas engineer
- Qualified 17th Edition electrical
- Excellent diagnostic skills and dedication to achieving maximum performance and efficiency.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative whilst providing a positive contribution to the virtual team.
- Experience of industrial steam and hot water boilers, burners, controls and ancillary plant